How can I participate ?
- Your contributions are welcome in the form of blessings, time, material and funds
- Champion this cause by referring deserving children to Vedic studies
- Join and live in our Vedic community
Contributing according to ones ability:
Thulabharam is a contribution in which one
donates material of ones choice equal to ones
own weight. One sits on one side of a large
The other end is loaded
with the material one wishes to give away
until the material weighs equal to or more than
the donor's weight. This practice is prevalent
in many temples of South India.
You are invited to contribute to parampara.in
according to your ability. You can donate as
money, material or time.
Veda is the root for Indian way of life. It is our
duty to protect the root. By contributing
towards the vedic studies, one protects the
Indian way of life for generations.
The expenses are approximately Rs 100 per student per day. You can contribute :
- To mark an occasion like birthday, anniversary.
- Rs 3000 - a student's one month expenses
- Rs 500/month for 12 months - 5 students' one day expenses
How to donate
- By bank transfer to
account number 2628101010977;
account name parampara.in trust;
branch Adambakkam, Chennai;
bank code CNRB0002628
- By cheque or demand draft
in favour of
payable at Chennai and mail to :
No 10 Mahalakshmi Nagar
2nd Cross Street
Adambakkam Chennai 600088